Reserved - Lapis Lazuli Pointed Studs
Choose a topic:
- Are your products on-hand?
No. All our items are made to order and we need 1-2 weeks to make them. Please do consider this lead time before purchasing.
- How do you wear an ear climber?
Ear climbers are shaped like a hair pin, it has no lock at the back. You slide the pin up your ear piercing. They are made to fit most ears, however you can still pinch them a little to make then snugger. Please refrain from pulling the pin too far away from the base.
- What materials do you use?
All our products are made with sterling silver. We use 24k gold plating and rose gold plating. We often use semi-precious birthstones, which are man-made stones that have good quality, and Swarovski rhinestones.
- How do you take care of sterling silver?
Silver is an active element and it reacts to the chemicals in the air and in our body. When not in use, please store them in an enclosed container to prevent tarnishing.
On the first sign of tarnish, make a paste out of baking soda and water and brush your jewelry with a soft toothbrush.
- Where are your products from?
We design and make our own products and they are all 100% proudly Filipino-made.
- Do I need to create an account to purchase?
Creating an account is optional, you can purchase as a guest.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Credit card: Choose PayPal as your payment method even if you do not have an account. On the PayPal pop up window, please choose 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card'.
- Bank transfers - For customers from the Philippines only. We accept BPI or Eastwest bank transfers.
What courier do you use?
We use Xend for both domestic and international shipments.
- Shipping fee:
Flat rate of P100
- Transite time:
1-2 days for Metro Manila
2-3 days for provincial
- Do you ship world-wide?
We ship to most countries. Please check here for a full list.
- Shipping fee:
Flat rate of PHP250 (US$5+)
- Transit time:
2-4 weeks. It will usually be in your country within 2 weeks, however, we cannot control transit period from your customs or local post office.
Your country may charge taxes, VAT or customs duties. These fees are not included in the total computation.
- Do you have tracking?
Yes. Once your package reaches your country, it will be handled by your local post office (USPS, Royal Mail, etc). We will e-mail you how to track your package once we ship out.
- Do you offer shipping upgrade?
We do! We understand that international shipping can take foreverrrr, so we can upgrade your shipping to express. Just please email us first before purchase: email@example.com
If you have questions not addressed here, please feel free to contact us.